● Decoy Buoy - 0 HP ●
Decoy may be jettisoned as an action (no longer counting as an attachment until recovered). Appears to sensors as a ship. May be programmed with a specific transponder signal using a Hard (3 difficulty) Computers check. Requires a Hard (3 difficulty) Computers check to identify that the buoy isn't a ship.
● Nightshadow Coating - 1 HP ●
Reduce range band of enemy ship's passive sensors by 1 (to min. Close Range) for detecting the vessel. Reduce ship's silhouette by 1 in combat.
● Upgraded Weapons (H Tractor Beam) - 1 HP ●
● Arakyd Missile Pack - 1 HP ● Adds Concussion Missile Attack
● Advanced Targeting Array - 1 HP ● Upgrade 2 Gunnery Chk when firing ships Weaps
○ Whisperthrust Engine Base Modifiers Increases the difficulty of checks to detect this vessel by two while it is travelling at speed 3 or lower. Hard Points 1 Modifications
○ Tactical Command, Control, and Communications SuiteBase Modifiers While active, a force commander in the vehicle upgrades 1 ability of all Mass Combat
Hard Points 1 Modifications
○ Nightshadow CoatingBase Modifiers Reduces range of enemy ship's passive sensors by 1 (minimum of close range) for detecting a vessel coating. Hard Points 1 Mod
○ Reinforced Shield Generator Base Modifiers Shield (single side)
+1Hard Points 2 Modifications
○ Sensor Baffler Base Modifiers Upgrade difficulty checks to determine vehicle's location using sensors twice. Hard Points 1 Modifications
□ Modifiable: Reduce difficulty of checks to modify attachments on this vehicle by 3 (to a minimum of Easy)
□ Fine-Tuned: Remove —■ Piloting checks (navigation hazards & difficult terrain.
□ Improved Safety Features: Whenever a character in this vehicle would suffer wounds or strain from a Critical Hit the vehicle suffers, as a result of working on the vehicle, or other similar occurrences, the character suffers two fewer wound or strain, to a minimum of 1.
□ Distinctive Style: Crew of this craft add Bonus to Charm, Coercion, and Negotiations checks made in the presence of the vessel.
□ Masterful Construction: If this craft ever suffers the "Vaporized" Critical Hit result, or otherwise be instantaneously destroyed, it instead suffers the "Breaking Up" Critical Hit.